- Make a tax Deductible donation
- Donate Disability Allies’ Amazon Wish List
- Tribute Gifts - Make a donation in the name of a loved one’ memory, birthday, anniversary or milestone
- Matching Gift – Request a matching gift from you employer
- Volunteer: Become a volunteer and give of your time –
- Personal Fundraising Campaign- Set up your very own fundraising campaign for Disability Allies on FaceBook.
You can give Disability Allies an in-kind donation using our Wish List. We will send you a letter of gratitude which can also be used when filing your tax return. Each and every gift helps make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Amazon Wish List: Disability Allies has an Amazon Wish List. You can purchase an item and it will be mailed directly to us.
- Gift cards: grocery stores, art & craft supply stores, big box stores
- Games, puzzles, books (for ages years old to adult)
- Office supplies
- Gift cards for activities, restaurants, activities, movies, bowling, theaters
- Chrome Books
- Game Consoles
If you would like to donate any of these items please contact our Development Department: